Greeks4Good Summer Marketing Internship
Greeks4Good is an online platform that empowers fraternities and sororities to raise more for their philanthropy.
As a Marketing Intern for Greeks4Good, you’ll have the opportunity to work intimately with our founders, spearhead innovative projects, and bring new initiatives to life! This is a great opportunity to build your resume, gain real-world experience at a fast-paced start up, and make a tangible impact on the future of Greek philanthropy! This is an unpaid internship, although we are happy to write letters of recommendation and serve as a reference for you in exchange for your time. We can also work with your adviser to help you obtain course credit for the internship.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Internship include:
- Creating and implementing new strategies and initiatives to encourage chapter engagement
- Guiding strategy and curating content for social media and email outreach
- Conceptualizing and coordinating events for influencers and the Greek community
- Assisting with market research on new features
- You are a member of the Greek community on your campus
- You are passionate about philanthropy and truly believe in the value Greeks4Good can bring to Greek philanthropy events
- You are professional, a hard worker, and take pride in (and responsibility for) your work
- You have excellent communication skills
This is a remote internship position with flexible hours. It’s an exciting opportunity for a motivated and passionate member of the Greek Community!
To apply, email info@Greeks4Good.com and let us know why you’d be a great fit!